Keep up-to-date with your industry at these technical presentations with networking lunch and receive all the benefits of ICoTA membership.
As a member you will receive a range of benefits including:
- Monthly technical luncheons
- Annual SPE/ICoTA Well Intervention Conference, The Woodlands, Texas - members’ discount
- A members-only technical resource and directory on the ICoTA website
- Discounts at ICoTA worldwide events
- Annual Sporting Clays and Golf Tournament for you and your clients
- Excellent networking opportunities - Technical Awareness
There are a range of annual membership options available for the ICoTA USA Chapter which are noted below.
Memberships run Jan 1st through Dec 31st. Membership payments received after October 1st will include the following year.
Professional Membership - $50 p/year
Corporate Membership Packages
- Corporate Membership 1 (Combined value $480) - $330 p/year
Includes 6 Professional Memberships and 6 Lunch & Learn Vouchers*
- Corporate Membership 2 (Combined value $800) - $600 p/year
Includes 10 Professional Memberships + 10 Lunch & Learn Vouchers*
- Corporate Membership 3 (Combined value $1,600) - $1,300 p/year
Includes 20 Professional Memberships + 20 Lunch & Learn Vouchers*
- Add On Package (Total Value $300) - Pack of 10 Lunch & Learn Vouchers* - $250 p/year
* Lunch & Learn vouchers must be used within the membership period.
You can join or renew as a 'Professional Member' using the link below.
Access the Members Area at ICoTA Global.
Members of ICoTA benefit from access to the members only on the ICoTA Global website.