Due to the continuing public health concerns of COVID-19, the ICoTA USA Chapter Golf Committee and Board have reluctantly decided to cancel its annual golf tournament scheduled for October 9th.
However, we are optimistic for a better 2021 and have rescheduled for Friday, October 8, 2021 at Blackhorse Golf Club. Registration information will go out mid 2021.
We recognize how stressful these times can be, and we share your concerns. We stand with all of you during a time when our industry is being deeply affected.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Posted in ICoTA Chapter News on August 13, 2020